Pellet fuels (pellets)
Biofuel is produced from the wood waste.
It is a cylindrical pellet of standard size (6-8 mm).
Packing in big bags up to 1000 kg.
- Overall dimensions of the filled big bag are 1m x 1m x 1,7m.
Packing in high-pressure polyethylene bags of 15 kg.
- Overall dimensions of the filled 15 kg bag are 0,4m х 0,65m.
Packing 15 kg per pallet.
- Overall dimensions of the pallet are 1 m x 1,2m.
- 70 bags on the pallet.
- Total volume is 1 ton and 50 kg.
- Height of the pallet is 15 cm.
- Weight of the pallet is 37-41 kg.
Filled pallets with bags of 15 kg are packed with stretch film and are linked.